The Holographic Acupressure Discs™ are a form of acupressure through holographic technology. They are a non-invasive, do-it-yourself and affordable option for general wellness. In conjunction with our fat loss menu, the discs are designed to reduce body fat in any individual.
How To Apply The Discs:
You will notice that holographic disc placements run a very close parallel to actual acupressure techniques that are performed with electricity, needles, moxibustion, and massage. Mimicking any of the prementioned meridian placements will cause the discs to interact with the body almost identically to any of these procedures.
We suggest that you research John Schaeffer’s book, Acupressure Using Holographic Technology, with respect to sleep for meridian placements.
- If you choose to use a centerline meridian, use one disc.
- If you are placing a disc on an off-centerline meridian, place a disc on both sides of the body.
Click below for placement locations:
Going on tour, I needed to lose weight. Using the discs, I lost 35 lbs. in 10n weeks.
Vitalij, Musician with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
As a teenager, weighing 285 lbs. utilizing the discs and the menu, I reduced my weight to 175 lbs. within 6 months.
Clare – PA
This is an amazing product. I recommend the discs to my patients.
Dr. Job Menges, Orthopedic Surgeon
A Word Of Caution:
- Using holograms when pregnant must only be attempted under a physician’s guidelines. Especially avoid stimulation to LI-4 (LI-4 can induce premature labor), K-3 (K-3 can cause unhealthy fetus reaction), and SP-6 (SP-6 can induce premature labor and cause unhealthy fetus reactions.)
- Never apply holograms over any type of burn.
- Never apply holograms over open wounds.
- Never apply holograms over a newly formed scar.
- As with all acupressure, avoid abdominal points with serious or threatening diseases, such as intestinal cancer, serious cardiac conditions, and leukemia. Again, anyone with serious medical issues must always consult their physician before using holographic technology acupressure.
- To really enhance the effect of hologram acupressure, consideration should be given to diet, exercise, rest and relaxation.
- Holograms can influence elevated blood pressure when placed on specific meridians. Always be extremely careful to consult your physician prior to using holograms, especially if elevated blood pressure could create a greater health risk.
- Holograms can improve blood flow and circulation. Anyone with bleeding disorders or disease should consult his or her physician prior to use.
- Special interest people should always consult their physician prior to attempting holographic acupressure home therapy. Special interest would be defined as someone who is not 100% perfectly normal from a medical standard in relationship to their health, fitness, or mental state.
To learn more about the proper use and placements for holographic acupressure, Click here to get a copy of John Schaeffer’s Acupressue Using Holographic Technology book.