The Holographic Acupressure Discs™ are a form of acupressure through holographic technology. They are a non-invasive, do-it-yourself and affordable option for general wellness. Our discs aid in relieving insomnia, anxiety, headaches and mental stress,. Additionally, proper use of the sleep discs helps to relax the central nervous system, while promoting a deep and restful sleep cycle.
How To Apply The Discs:
We suggest that you research John Schaeffer’s book, Acupressure Using Holographic Technology, with respect to sleep for meridian placements.
- If you do a temple or arm placement, place one disc on each side of the body (one on each arm, or one on each temple).
- If you are using a midline placement, just use one disc, such as the placement at the base of the skull, where the hairline meets the spine.
See specific applications below:
I am flying and traveling around the world almost constantly and am in a different bed almost every other night. Sleep has been a constant issue for me until I started using the holographic discs. I put them on and noticed a definite positive difference in the quality of my sleep throughout the whole night.
Louie Vito, Olympic and World Snow Board Champion
Proper rest is a huge part of being ready to play day after day. I was having a lot of trouble sleeping until I tried the discs and was amazed at the quality of sleep I received when I used the discs.
Robert “Rojo” Johnson, NFL Defensive Back
This is an amazing product. I recommend the discs to my patients.
Dr. Job Menges, Orthopedic Surgeon
I had been using prescription sleep aids for years. They helped me fall asleep but not for very long. Once I’d wake up it was very difficult for me to go back to sleep. These discs help me relax right away so I have no difficulty falling asleep. Even if I wake up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, I can go back to sleep and feel well rested in the morning.
Nancy Nurse – Reading, PA
A Word Of Caution:
- Using holograms when pregnant must only be attempted under a physician’s guidelines. Especially avoid stimulation to LI-4 (LI-4 can induce premature labor), K-3 (K-3 can cause unhealthy fetus reaction), and SP-6 (SP-6 can induce premature labor and cause unhealthy fetus reactions.)
- Never apply holograms over any type of burn.
- Never apply holograms over open wounds.
- Never apply holograms over a newly formed scar.
- As with all acupressure, avoid abdominal points with serious or threatening diseases, such as intestinal cancer, serious cardiac conditions, and leukemia. Again, anyone with serious medical issues must always consult their physician before using holographic technology acupressure.
- To really enhance the effect of hologram acupressure, consideration should be given to diet, exercise, rest and relaxation.
- Holograms can influence elevated blood pressure when placed on specific meridians. Always be extremely careful to consult your physician prior to using holograms, especially if elevated blood pressure could create a greater health risk.
- Holograms can improve blood flow and circulation. Anyone with bleeding disorders or disease should consult his or her physician prior to use.
- Special interest people should always consult their physician prior to attempting holographic acupressure home therapy. Special interest would be defined as someone who is not 100% perfectly normal from a medical standard in relationship to their health, fitness, or mental state.
To learn more about the proper use and placements for holographic acupressure, Click here to get a copy of John Schaeffer’s Acupressue Using Holographic Technology book.