John Schaeffer, author of “Acupressure Using Holographic Technology”, and creator of Holographic Acupressure Therapy Discs, has helped many hundreds of people achieve their goals from weight management to world class sports performance. Throughout his career, John has searched for legal and fair ways to help improve his athletes’ metabolic processes, muscular function and performance. An article on NASA programming holograms peaked John’s interest in vibrational frequencies and the body’s response to them. He started researching other companies and how they were using frequencies to manipulate the body. Finally, after 15 years of research and development, he arrived at his own, unique, effective programming of these frequencies in a form of acupressure. The original concepts were strictly for his athletes, but after many years of effectively improving pain relief, recovery, sleep, performance and weight management, he realized that it would not be fair to not make his products available for everyone. The profound effect the products have had on people who use them is gratifying to John. Indeed, John’s history as a trainer and athlete was never about self-gratification; it has always been about his ability to improve the performance and quality of life for people with whom he is involved. His only wish is that his book, “Acupressure Using Holographic Technology”, and the products that John has innovated will have a positive effect on the quality of your life. John’s slogan is:
One Life, One World, One Chance, Your Choice!
Mr. Schaeffer began his career in sports and fitness as a teen. During the past forty years, he was an accomplished professional athlete, including being a World Champion in both Powerlifting and Professional Kickboxing. He has held numerous World records in Powerlifting and a Master Super Heavyweight World Championship in Professional Kickboxing.
Mr. Schaeffer is a professor for the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) and travels both nationally and internationally teaching certification courses to fitness professionals. Certified courses included: Fitness Trainer courses, Sports Conditioning, Performance Nutrition, Youth Fitness, Law Enforcement Strength and Conditioning, as well as six other certifications. He has received ISSA’s Lifetime Achievement Award for his work in the fields of nutrition and fitness.
Mr. Schaeffer has authored several books, articles, fitness informational materials, and sports and fitness related software programs. His unique training program structure and solid approach to nutrition and athletic performance has made Mr. Schaeffer a key factor for the achievements of many top ranked High School and College Athletes, as well as hundreds of World-Renowned, Professional and Olympic athletes, such as:
- Apolo Ohno, Olympic and World Champion Short Track Speed Skater
- Louie Vito, Olympian and World Class Snowboarder
- LeSean McCoy, NFL Running Back
- Stevenson “Sly” Sylvester, NFL Linebacker Pittsburgh Steelers
- Robert “Rojo” Johnson, NFL Safety Tennessee Titans
- Allison Baver, 2 time Olympian and National Champion Short Track Speed Skater
- Liam Ortega, Long Track Speed Skater National Team Member and Olympic hopeful
- Giddeon Massie, 2 time Olympian and 10 time National Sprint Cycling Champion
- Mark Fretta, Olympian and #1 Ranked Triathlete in the World
- Alex Zolkin, World Class Professional Boxer (SHW)
- Gabriel “Tito” Bracero, World Class Professional Boxer (140 lbs)
- Angel “El Toro” Hernandez, World Class Professional Boxer (154 lbs)
- Wayne Johnson, Professional Boxer, featured on “The Contender” TV show, in addition to many other world-class elite athletes from all sports around the world.
Mr. Schaeffer is frequently called upon for speaking engagements, television interviews and radio talk shows. He has been featured on: the Discovery Channel, Men’s Health Magazine, NBC Sports, Black Belt Video Magazine, Powerlifting Video Magazine, John Farley’s Health Crusades, Chicago Town Fitness, Hugh Simpson Show, and even interviewed on the popular “Dancing with the Stars” TV show regarding Apolo Ohno, as well as many other local and regional television and radio shows and numerous, major magazine articles.