What Are Holographic Acupressure Discs?
The Holographic Acupressure Discs™ are a form of acupressure through holographic technology. They are a non-invasive, do-it-yourself and affordable pain relief option for general wellness and specifically target anything that acupressure can, such as: back, head, jaw/TMJ, knee, shoulder and wrist pain, sprains and swelling.
Watch: The Power of Holographic Acupressure Discs For Neck Pain
Watch: The Power of Holographic Acupressure Discs For Knee Pain
How To Apply The Discs:
You will notice that holographic disc placements run a very close parallel to actual acupressure techniques that are performed with electricity, needles, moxibustion, and massage. Mimicking any of the prementioned meridian placements will cause the discs to interact with the body almost identically to any of these procedures.
We suggest that you start at the point of discomfort or pain.
- Place the first disc directly on the affected area.
- Place an additional disc on the opposite side of the problem.
For example, if there’s a problem on the top of the wrist, place one on the bottom of the wrist as well.When dealing with back pain, you may want to place a few discs around the exact spot. We suggest using a “cross” pattern of one disc on the pain, and then four more in a cross pattern around it approximately 2” apart, or an enhanced version, with the discs 1” apart.
Click below for placement locations:
The Relief discs are amazing! I used them throughout most of my athletic career.
– Apolo Ohno, Most decorated Olympic Winter Athlete in US History
I damaged my ankle and was skeptical about whether the discs worked. I put them on and the pain went away. After a few runs, the pain came back. I pulled my boot off to find that the discs had come off. I re-applied the discs and the pain disappeared again.
Louie Vito, Olympic and World Snow Board Champion
I would be in so much pain after a game that I could not sleep at night. When I put the discs on, the pain was gone and I could sleep.
Stevenson “Sly” Sylvester, NFL Linebacker
The discs reduced the need for pain medication for my arthritic shoulder and knee. This is an amazing product. I recommend the discs to my patients.
Dr. Job Menges, Orthopedic Surgeon
A Word Of Caution:
- Using holograms when pregnant must only be attempted under a physician’s guidelines. Especially avoid stimulation to LI-4 (LI-4 can induce premature labor), K-3 (K-3 can cause unhealthy fetus reaction), and SP-6 (SP-6 can induce premature labor and cause unhealthy fetus reactions.)
- Never apply holograms over any type of burn.
- Never apply holograms over open wounds.
- Never apply holograms over a newly formed scar.
- As with all acupressure, avoid abdominal points with serious or threatening diseases, such as intestinal cancer, serious cardiac conditions, and leukemia. Again, anyone with serious medical issues must always consult their physician before using holographic technology acupressure.
- To really enhance the effect of hologram acupressure, consideration should be given to diet, exercise, rest and relaxation.
- Holograms can influence elevated blood pressure when placed on specific meridians. Always be extremely careful to consult your physician prior to using holograms, especially if elevated blood pressure could create a greater health risk.
- Holograms can improve blood flow and circulation. Anyone with bleeding disorders or disease should consult his or her physician prior to use.
- Special interest people should always consult their physician prior to attempting holographic acupressure home therapy. Special interest would be defined as someone who is not 100% perfectly normal from a medical standard in relationship to their health, fitness, or mental state.
To learn more about the proper use and placements for holographic acupressure, Click here to get a copy of John Schaeffer’s Acupressue Using Holographic Technology book.